Re: who should I send my instruments to?

To: Triumph <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: who should I send my instruments to?
From: Geo Hahn <geohahn@azstarnet.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2001 11:16:20 -0700
The original question involved many gauges but as the discussion turned to the
topic of speedo/tach calibration I will put in a plug for Tony Rhodes' excellent
site on the subject:

http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/arhodes/Speedo.html

With his instructions I took my speedo to bits and reassembled it into working
order.

The comment that recalibration (due to tire change) will correct road speed but
not the odometer is accurate, however for my purposes it was more impartant to
know where 45 mph really was than actual distance driven inasmuch as rallies
generally allow for the calculation of an odometer correction.

Geo Hahn
59 TR3A