XZX Michelin Source

To: <yellowtr@borg.com>
Subject: XZX Michelin Source
From: Justin Paxton <justin@bexel.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2001 17:46:42 -0800
Cc: Triumph Newsletter <triumphs@autox.team.net>
I got mine same day, mounted and balanced, price including tax for 5 (yes
that's 5) was $435 (Michelin XZX165SR15).
Call Western Tire in Burbank: 818-842-2401  Ask for Brian.  Say, "Justin
from Bexel sent you to get the same deal for your Triumph TR3A".  I do a lot
of business with them through the company I work for.
Cheers: Justin
'59 TR3A TS40984 "Parts All Over the House"

Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2001 16:31:33 -0500 From: Bob Labuz <yellowtr@borg.com>
Subject: Re: TR3 Tires

Todd,

I use Michelin 165/15 XZX. They are the closest thing I could find to the
original Michelin X's I had back in 1969. Got them from SEARS on special
order. Took about 30 Days. Very resonable. Some guys think they are too hard
but I am not a racer anymore. They hold the road fine for this old fart.

Bob Labuz

1958 TR3A 1974 T140V