Re: triumph baack

To: "Gary Nafziger" <naffy@netins.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: triumph baack
From: "Ken and Elizabeth" <BethKen@erols.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2001 10:11:31 -0500
What you'd get would be a Geo Metro convertible! Remember them? Not really a
sports car, so it falls into a niche that appeals to very few people. Most
people (like yourself I assume) want that roadster to have some performance,
handling and style. Then you have a Miata (at twice the price).

Ken Shapiro
1970 GT6+
KC81872L
Baltimore, Maryland