Re: TR3A Nose for sale ?

To: Pat <pleask@mailhost.wlc.com>
Subject: Re: TR3A Nose for sale ?
From: suhring <suhring@lancnews.infi.net>
Date: Thu, 04 Jan 2001 22:42:07 -0500
Pat:

Not sure of the condition of yours but I have a nose that has the
typical rust around the headlight buckets and the front was creased
in an accident, about the mid point of the grill opening but all can
be put back into shape. I found a replacement that is in excellent
shape so my old one is just sitting on top of the wood pile (with
tarp). I'm not really interested in shipping it but if you are anywhere
near me I would be willing to sell it to you at a VERY reasonable
price.

Scott Suhring
Elizabethtown, PA
'70 TR6