Re: Fwd: Re: TR3B on E-Bay

To: Doug Mathews <mathews@uga.edu>
Subject: Re: Fwd: Re: TR3B on E-Bay
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2000 09:03:59 -0700
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
I thought the consensus was that it stands for "Sold To Customer as a 63",
because the Triumph factory used the actual manufacturing
year to designate the year model and that caused US dealers a lot of grief
trying to explain why in December they were selling what
appeared to be "last year's model".

Joe

Joe