RE: Piggott

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Piggott
From: CC50506@aol.com
Date: Wed, 06 Dec 2000 15:22:56 EST
The Piggot book is OK in my mind but not up the the standard of other books in
the same line.  Clausager's book on the MGB is definitive, by chassis, engine,
gearbox numbers Piggot's book is way to open ended.  In places Piggot provides
erroneous information eg - he notes only a chrome wire wheel option for the TR6
when mine and other (original) cars I know of came with painted wires. The MG
Midget book is on the same order as the 'B book, too bad the publisher doesn't
control quality across marques.