RE: Ebay refund protocol

To: "Triumph" <triumphs@autox.team.net>, "Bob Kramer" <rgk@flash.net>
Subject: RE: Ebay refund protocol
From: "Patrick Bitton" <pbitton@axess.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2000 00:28:41 -0500
Ask for a full refund. He explicitly said "very good used condition". In my
opinion, that means "working condition". You probably don't want to put a
negative feedback but you can do is contact ebay at safeharbor and ask them
what you should do. Ebay has a $200.00 guarantee on situations like these.
You should read the fine print in one of the ten thousand pages on Ebay's
site.

Patrick