RE: Fuel Leak

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Fuel Leak
From: Randall Young <ryoung@NAVCOMTECH.COM>
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2000 08:14:04 -0800
Treating the threads will not help, as the threads are not what seals this
joint.  Replace the brass olive on the fuel line, preferably with the correct
one from TRF, et al.  The ones you get at the local hardware store can work,
but seem to take more pressure to seal.

Randall
59 TR3A daily driver TS39781LO