Re: Yellow TR3 with Green interior ?

To: "Pat" <pleask@mailhost.wlc.com>, "TRlist" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Yellow TR3 with Green interior ?
From: TeriAnn Wakeman <twakeman@cruzers.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 00 07:54:10 -0700
>Would some kind sole take pity on me and tell me if TR's ever came out with
>a Green interior on a TR3/A/B  ? ( I'm thinking a green or tan interior with
>the Primrose yellow).

Never having seen a green interior...out comes the book.... I can find no
green interiors listed as ever having been provided with anything.

Lets see here....  Primrose yellow, used before Sept '58 (approx TS3700),
replaced by pale yellow afterwards.

Primrose yellow = Dockers CGB77 or CHX38, ICIHILUX M-048-3220,
Pinchin-Johnson Pj425HS or Pj425LB

foot note says "any approved trim colour may be fitted to any body colour"

The Primrose yellow current trim colours were:black, beige, grey, red and
blue

Soft top colours were black white and beige.

Pale yellow cars, TR3A after approx TS3700, had black, silverstone grey,
Targo Purple and red interior options.  Soft top & side screens white or
black, hard top colour options  white, pale yellow or black.

Those five or six pages in the book seem to me to be the most important.

TeriAnn Wakeman               Marigold Ltd.
Santa Cruz, California        Web design, site updating, testing
webmaster@overlander.net      search engine optimization, graphics
                              and more

http://www.overlander.net/Marigold/index.html