Yellow TR3 with Green interior ?

To: "TRlist" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Yellow TR3 with Green interior ?
From: "Pat" <pleask@mailhost.wlc.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2000 20:56:32 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
I know I should get Piggots book.. but I can't find seeing spending the
money on the book when I am in need of so many parts. It's a tough call...

Would some kind sole take pity on me and tell me if TR's ever came out with
a Green interior on a TR3/A/B  ? ( I'm thinking a green or tan interior with
the Primrose yellow). I

 have seen (Internet Picture) of a Yellow with Tan
and it looks REALLY good... but some one who does interior's of high priced
sports cars suggested forest green.

Comments on the green (And any pictures !!!!!) appreciated please.
(I know it is my car my choice but I'd like to keep "Stock'ish" if possible.
I'm just not sure how green would look)

Thanks, Pat