Re: Brightening Aluminum

To: Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Brightening Aluminum
From: Douglas Frank <frank@zk3.dec.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2000 09:50:36 -0400
Gbouff1@aol.com wrote:

> I finally decided to take some of Fred Thomas's advice and wire
> brush the bodies.

Hope this thread isn't dead just yet--

Has anyone any BTDT with Wenol?  There was a booth at the British
Invasion (Stowe, VT) this past weekend.  I've seen it
demonstrated elsewhere, too.  It's some kind of metal polish, I
think, made in Germany.  They sell different compositions for
different metals, I believe, and do have a product for aluminum.

It's always wise to be at least a little suspicious of these
miracle cures, but-- is there anyone on the list who really
knows?
--
Douglas Frank Compaq Computer Corp.  Larceny, n.  A sturdy fiber
ZKO           110 Spit Brook Rd.      of which the human heart is