Re: Intermittent noise

To: Iam MacLeod <canada@voyageronline.net>
Subject: Re: Intermittent noise
From: Brian Kemp <bk13@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2000 08:30:27 -0700
Cc: Triumph list <triumphs@autox.team.net>
I have the same issue with a poping/clunk type noise coming from under the car
when going from backing and turning to forward.  My diff mounts are repaired and
the entire suspension has been rebuilt with poly bushings.  None of that made a
difference.  I had the TRF tall springs and have switched back to stock springs
and that didn't make a difference either.

Everything in the brakes system, except the front calipers (hoses are new), has
been rebuilt as well.  The frame has also been thoroughly inspected after I
found the broken rear diff mounts.

If you get any feedback off list on your sound, please let me know.

Brian Kemp
72 TR6