Re: Take that California Trip

To: The Hubbards <the.hubbards@home.com>, TR8 Digest <tr8@mercury.lcs.mit.edu>, Triumphs Digest <triumphs-digest@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Take that California Trip
From: Bill & Skip Pugh <anabil@caltel.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2000 08:20:27 -0700
I agree that the Triumphfest in San Diego will consume most of the
Triumphs in October, however let me plead with you to make the trip
to Yosemite...make sure you have reservations.  Spend some time in
the Sierra Foothills  "Gold" country, a trip up/down Highway 49 is
well worth it.  It is sad that most visitors to California see only
LA or San Francisco, and miss the Real California.

We are located in the foothills of the Sierra, Calaveras County, and
would be pleased to meet with you and show you our favorite places,
would you believe a 44 lb chunk of Crystalline Gold at the Ironstone
winery in Murphys??  And how can you resist visiting a town named
Angels Camp??

Hope to hear from you.

--
Bill Pugh