Re: Tachometer Dilemma

To: Stephen Peca <sppchicago@excite.com>
Subject: Re: Tachometer Dilemma
From: George Richardson <gprtech@frontiernet.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2000 11:40:18 -0400
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
If it's got the same screw arrangement on the back of the case for
mounting the internal works, it should be an easy swap.

I'm puzzled about the lack of openings for lights though. Are the
markings on the front of the tachometer the same? If not, it may not be
a suitable replacement.

--
George Richardson
Wyvern - '57 Triumph TR3, TS15559LT -