RE: TR4 mounts -round or square?

To: <CarlSereda@aol.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: TR4 mounts -round or square?
From: "Brian Sanborn" <sanborn@net1plus.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2000 21:22:13 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Carl,

There were square ones on my car that came off in the rebuild.
The passengers side mount was separated an causing a loud banging
noise under heavy throttle.  Drove me nuts... spent an entire
summer trying to find that noise.

I replaced with TRF sourced round ones with good results so far.
Based on the replies... should I install that torsion stop arm
and rubber???

Brian Sanborn
62 TR4  CT16260L - Groton, MA

My TR4 Restoration Web Site