RE: Flywheel bolts and locknuts

Subject: RE: Flywheel bolts and locknuts
From: Randall Young <ryoung@navcomtech.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2000 13:42:03 -0700
Cc: Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
According to the Moss catalog (TRI-10), the lock tabs were deleted at
either TS34071E or CT34071E (must be the latter, as all my TR3 engines have
had them, while the TR4 transplant didn't).  However, at least some engine
builders suggest deleting the tabs and using Loctite instead.

Note : if you use the tabs, they should be replaced every time they are
removed.
Same goes for the Loctite <g>

Randall
59 TR3A daily driver