Fwd: Help! Need TR3A LHD engine bay pictures

To: Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Fwd: Help! Need TR3A LHD engine bay pictures
From: Gbouff1@aol.com
Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2000 19:28:45 EDT

--part1_f5.1cc90f9.26c8892d_boundary

From: Gbouff1@aol.com
Full-name: Gbouff1
Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2000 17:57:30 EDT
Subject: Help! Need TR3A LHD engine bay pictures
To: Triumphs@autox.team.net

My project car was a partial basket case, only the important and complicated
items were already off the car and in the basket.  Now I am in the reassembly
stage and Piggot's book has engine bay pictures of right hand drive cars,
which is not very helpful in this case.  Does anyone know of a site or have
detailed pictures of an original engine bay for a LHD TR3A pre 60000 if
possible?  I would like to see brake and clutch line routing, gas line,
throttle linkage, oil pressure and temperature line and wiring.  Essentially
everything under the hood.  Or better yet, is there a Connecticut lister with
an original car that I could take pictures of.

Thanks to all,

Gary Bouffard
Southington, Connecticut
59 TR3A TS58399