Re: DEAD?-Totally Triumphs Auction site

To: "Steven McCutcheon" <Steven.McCutcheon@MAH.GOV.ON.CA>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: DEAD?-Totally Triumphs Auction site
From: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2000 13:50:06 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
Steven,

Your post reminds me of the Mark Twain quote.  If the site was "dead", you'd
get a server error message when you tried to access the page.  The Totally
Triumphs Auction is merely DORMANT until somebody starts posting items for
sale again.  Whether or not this happens is anyones' guess.

I'm told that some items for sale will be listed again shortly.

Best wishes,

Jeff in San Diego

'67 RHD Spitfire Mk3 aka "Mrs. Jones"
home of the NEW Totally Triumph Auction
and... The Triumph Autos/Parts Wanted Listings
http://www.ohms.com/cgi-bin/TRwanted.cgi
...plus a few other surprises!