Re: TR4A Noise

To: slantws@home.com
Subject: Re: TR4A Noise
From: ArthurK101@aol.com
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2000 18:21:17 EDT
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
In a message dated 08-Aug-00 14:06:21 Eastern Daylight Time, slantws@Home.com
writes:

> Art and list
>  Well, Art nailed right on the head. I had the car up on stands when a
friend
>  of mine who owns a nice E type stopped by. He found it right away. One top
>  bolt on the right shock was loose, and not by much. Tested and the noise is
>  gone. Now I have to put the muffler system back on. Glad I bought
stainless.
>  Thanks Art!
>  Jerry

You're welcome.  That same noise drove me crazy for several weeks in '94.
When I found out it was such a simple fix I was amazed. I had done the same
things that you had done and had come up with nothing but frustration until I
checked the shock.  My SS muffler system is also great.  Cheers.

Art Kelly