Re: VTR convention events on Friday?

To: spitlist@gte.net, owner-triumphs@autox.team.net, mgendron@speakeasy.org
Subject: Re: VTR convention events on Friday?
From: OHFASTONE@aol.com
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2000 03:03:59 EDT
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net

In a message dated 8/2/0 11:27:53 PM, spitlist@gte.net wrote:

<<One event on Friday you will want to catch is Kas Kastner and the TR250K
he built in the 60's.>>

One week in the early eighties, I received my copy of Autoweek (this is when
it looked like a giant tabloid) and on the front page was a picture of this
car and the wonderful story about the TR250K.  I immediately fell in love
with this machine and have never forgotten it since.  I had wondered what
happened to it and I'm glad to here it's alive and well in Mr. Kasner's hands.