Re: VTR convention events on Friday?

To: Mark Gendron <mgendron@speakeasy.org>
Subject: Re: VTR convention events on Friday?
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Wed, 02 Aug 2000 11:28:46 -0500
Cc: Triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Mark,
Friday, all the events are scheduled to be (or start at) the Greenwood
Inn or surrounding parking lots.  Many cars will of course be there.
The show events are on Saturday at Rooster Rock (somewhere east of
Portland).

One event on Friday you will want to catch is Kas Kastner and the TR250K
he built in the 60's.

The Group photo will be early Friday (7:00 am at the Hotel South Parking
lot).

Have not seen TRF there, but I heard they are expected.  Ted Schumacher
and BPNW were there today as well as another vendor selling manuals.

Regards,
Joe Curry