Re: All my new cars (no MG though)

Subject: Re: All my new cars (no MG though)
From: Steven Newell <steven@cravetechnology.com>
Date: Wed, 02 Aug 2000 09:52:56 -0600
Following my mention of my TR4/Austin-Healey/Shelby, Brian Borgstede wrote:

> Could be worse.  Thay could have called it an MG!

I'm surprised how seldom I've heard "nice MG" so far. There are  more classics
on the road here in Colorado than I was used to back east or in Ohio, so perhaps
we have a better educated car-admiring public? Or maybe more folks here have had
the laser surgery and can read the word TRIUMPH on the bonnet and boot. <g>

Back in Ohio, the tow-truck driver who hauled the "new" bugeye the last 60 miles
home literally said "I ain't never seen one of those before." The first
tow-truck driver I met here in Denver was a Spitfire racer and RMTC member. <g>

--
Steven Newell
'62 TR4