TR6 engine for sale/TVR wheels for sale

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR6 engine for sale/TVR wheels for sale
From: RX74EVR@aol.com
Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2000 21:23:53 EDT
Hello list!

I have just come across an engine/tranny and wheel from a 72 TVR which uses
the TR6 drivetrain and purchased it all with the intent of using the tranny
only. SO, the Engine and wheels are up for grabs...The engine has a
legitimatey 6,700 miles on it...THATS right not 67,000...6,700....Its is
complete from top to bottom(even has some funny purge valve thing that the
TVR used inline with the radiator hose(huh..) Anyhow, the wheels are the
stock alloy(aluminum?) from a 72 TVR but fit the TR6 hubs(since they are the
same spindles,etc.)  MAKE OFFER ON EM GUYS!

E-mail me OFF the list with your offers...Thanks in advance!

Paul Seedoff
Rockford, Illinois
75 TR6  CF36919U