RE: I forgot how...

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: I forgot how...
From: "Rob C Swift" <RobSwift@PetCentre.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2000 11:24:54 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
List,

        It's funny, I always feel the same way about my '6.  I have been
driving it
every day for the last 2 weeks because I just can't seem to put it away!  I
will go through these spells where I don't drive it for a month or so, and
then when I do "break it out" It always suprises me!  I guess that is why we
love these things.....

Rob Swift
'75 TR6