I forgot how...

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: I forgot how...
From: "Kai M. Radicke" <kmr@pil.net>
Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2000 11:01:39 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
FUN it is to drive a Triumph!

Today was the first time I really drove the TR-6 since last August, when I
put it away and went to college... over Christmas break I started a few
major projects on it, which didn't get finished until I had left college and
the winter ended.  I got Bruno (my TR-6) inspected about two weeks ago, but
didn't use it as my daily car thus far because I now work quite a ways from
home.

All I have to say is WOOHOO, early morning ride through the some local
twisty roads to a 9:30am appointment, and then back again at 10:30am.

:-)

--
Kai M. Radicke -- kmr@pil.net
1966 MGB -- 1974 Triumph TR-6