Mid Ohio Vintage Races 6/23-25

To: "D.T.Gebhard" <kimkell@decaturnet.com>, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Mid Ohio Vintage Races 6/23-25
From: john donohoe <gt6driver@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2000 11:39:43 -0700 (PDT)
Oh Man! haven't you ever been to the Vintage Races at
Mid Ohio??? Two hours away? Do yourself a favor and
DON"T MISS IT! Find me and I'll buy you a beer!

June 23, 24, 25, near lexington Ohio.

More vintage 50's and 60's sports cars (and I mean
sports cars NOT luxury cars) than you can imagine!
Triumphs, Jaguars, yeah, MG's too! And you can walk
around in the paddock and talk with the owners and
drivers... look over their shoulder while they work on
the cars, etc!

Park your Triumph in the infield with all the other
TRs and let's beat those MG's again!!!

Go to my little web page at
http://www.bluepencil.com/triumph and look at the
panorama of Triumphs that was there a few years
back...

Hope to see you there!

BTW it was just a bum brake shoe, not the diff... I
still plan to drive there!

John Donohoe
'70 GT6+ KC81718
(the loudest non race car at Mid Ohio)