Re: TR-3 Miscellany: tranny heat, turn signals

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TR-3 Miscellany: tranny heat, turn signals
From: DRSkruffy@aol.com
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2000 18:27:36 EDT
steven@cravetechnology.com writes:

<< My turn signals don't self cancel either. My solution is to wear one of
those  "old guy" hats with a feather in the band, and drive along slowly
in the passing lane with the turn signal on, mile after mile. <g> >>

Was that you? Um...er...ah...yes, well....I hope you realize I *really meant
that you were # 1 when I gestured as I passed you on the shoulder. LOL