Re: new product

To: Fred Thomas <vafred@erols.com>, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: new product
From: Greg Gelhar <gmark@lightdog.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2000 17:44:53 -0500

Fred Thomas wrote:

> Greg, was any prices discussed, for the complete system or for panel work
> being completed ??  "FT"

Hi Fred,

The shop we visited charges $65 per hour (or $1.10/ min.) for
sandblasting. For
plastic media blasting they get $1.95/ min. Once they get going, it
doesn't take
long to do an entire car. The Metal Mending operation is also amazingly
fast.
For this they get $80 per hour.  Galvanizing (non hole filling is $8/
sq. ft.).
The skill here is in knowing how to put down a smooth layer. We were
told that
it is the customers choice if the repair will be all metal or skimmed
with
filler after the holes are gone.  After seeing what this process did, I
think it
is a bargain.

Check them out at       www.rods-n-restos.com

Greg Gelhar