Re: new product

To: Fred Thomas <vafred@erols.com>
Subject: Re: new product
From: suhring <suhring@lancnews.infi.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2000 21:34:38 -0400
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net, spitfires@autox.team.net
Fred:

I was talking to a mechanic the other week who saw this tested.
He indicated that it works and really does a nice job. Problem, the
cost right now is something like $20,000 to buy the set up from the
distributor! I may be a bit high (kinda like the fish story), but he clearly
indicated that the cost was prohibitive for his garage.

Scott Suhring
Elizabethtown, PA
'70 TR6
'59 TR3