Re: proposal (no direct LBC content)

To: "Stephane St-Amant" <steph71tr6@crosswinds.net>
Subject: Re: proposal (no direct LBC content)
From: David Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2000 08:36:52 -0400
Cc: "Scott Kohl" <sdkgt6@hotmail.com>, "[unknown]" <triumphs@autox.team.net> charset=ISO-8859-1
Message text written by "Stephane St-Amant"
>Congrats man!!!

I'm almost in the same situation as you.  Bought a house with an acre of
land two summers ago, found a girlfriend almost at the same time.  Got
engaged last summer. Got my first LBC ('71 TR6) last fall (SHE found it).
Getting married this summer (July 8th).  And now looking for a MKIII Spit
project for the fiancee (She wants to work on the car too!!!  Now, that's a
keeper!!!  And no, she doesn't have sisters.  Sorry guys!  ;-)  ).

The only thing missing is a large garage to work into. Currently only have
single car garage :-(   .  But maybe next summer...

Again, Felicitation!!!

Steph
<

Steph,

Congratulations on your engagement.  Here's a suggestion: Reschedule your
wedding day for late July and honeymoon at the VTR in Portland, OR.  If
your marriage survives four days there and four days back in a TR6 it will
last forever!

Just kidding.

Dave Massey (Married 23 years in Sept)

P.S. are you registered at the Roadster Factory?