Thanks, TR4 Body Removal

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Thanks, TR4 Body Removal
From: Mquinn698@aol.com
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2000 08:37:41 EDT
Thanks to all with great suggestions for removing my body tub. I reinforced
the frame with electric conduit (sp?). I measured all the openings before I
removed it and again after. All seemed to be the same. I rolled the frame out
and power washed 30+ years of dirt and grease off on Sunday (most of it ended
up on me). Now I can fix the leaks in the IRS and fix the front suspension. I
hope to have the car done by fall. Thanks again and I'm sure I will have more
questions later.
Thanks again.
--Mike Quinn
67 TR4A-IRS