TR4 Front Calipers

To: <keithmcgahan@hotmail.com>
Subject: TR4 Front Calipers
From: "Sumner Weisman" <sweisman@gis.net>
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2000 10:00:49 -0400
Cc: "Triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Keith,

When I first got my TR3 I took mine apart.  That was before I learned you're
not supposed to do that.  I  put them back together, without using a torque
wrench, and they have been fine for over 10 years.  No leaks.  Was it dumb
luck, or perhaps over-concern on the part of the folks who wrote the
manuals?  Who knows?  Sometimes Murphy loses.  I say, go for it.

Sumner Weisman
62 TR3B