Re: GM Alternator help

To: "David A Templeton" <davidt@opentext.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: GM Alternator help
From: "Russell Messersmith" <krus@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2000 21:00:04 -0500
Dave if you will go to the VTR site and look for Dan Masters instructions
you should be able to find your answer.  If you have a problem I will go
look at my TR4A that I converted using Dans instructions and try to walk
you through the wiring.  It has been over  a year and I have forgot.  The
small wire is the excitor wire and wire to the small wire coming from the
ignition warning lite.
The red load wire from the plug on top of the alternator goes to the 10/32
stud on the back of the alterntor and the battery wire from the old
generator goes to this stud also.  Good luck.

Russ Messersmith
1967 TR4A
1972 TR6