mudslinging on the list

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: mudslinging on the list
From: Robert J Carley <rcarley@uoguelph.ca>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2000 19:24:36 -0500 (EST)

I have had it with this childish BS from those who have been
participating in this mud-slinging during the past few weeks.

I no longer look forward to getting messages from the list, and I have
been on the list for a few years now - longer than those of you who
don't know enough when to drop a stupid argument.

Either drop it, or find another public forum for your beefs.  I belong to
this list to learn about Triumphs, not to be an unwilling spectator to
some recess spat.

Robert Carley