RE: Moss Europe

To: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Moss Europe
From: "Biedermann, Frank (SSABSA)" <frank@ssabsa.sa.gov.au>
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2000 09:57:46 +0930charset="iso-8859-1"
Hey, what about those (few apparently) of us that live over the
other side of the world? We don't even seem to have a local
source of spares over here at all. As far as I understood the
situation before Moss US bought Moss Europe if you wanted all
these swish thingies that only Moss Europe had, you did what
everyone else did and order through mail order (not that I have
had to yet, but the day is fast approaching).

Still, if they do stock the same stuff, then it should be
easier for you guys in the US.

Frank Biedermann
69 TR6 PI
(Donning Flak jacket, helmet, and inserting ear plugs now)
Adelaide
AUSTRALIA