Re: Personalities on the list

To: JackR@SHRIVERCO.COM, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Personalities on the list
From: "" <greenman62@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2000 07:44:41 PST
>I have dropped back to digest mode on the Triumph list because the constant
>barrage of argumentative BS wore me out.

   I can appreciate where your coming from... Sometime things do seem
   to get out of hand. That's why I keep my cursor close to
   the "delet" button...

>The demeanor of the people making posts to the stock message boards is
>ridiculous. The Triumph list is a little better behaved, but I am amazed at
>the lack of control some people exhibit when they pound on their keyboard.

   Cheez, If people can get so passionate about mere (I'll get it for
   that) Triumphs... a mere  "hobby;*)", my mind boggles at how
   heated the debate gets over something "important", like
   money. 'Glad I don't have much of the stuff...

   Do what you need to do... We'll keep the light on:)

Greg Petrolati Champaign, Illinois       1962 TR4 (CT4852L)