Personalities on the list

To: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Personalities on the list
From: "Radley, Jack" <JackR@SHRIVERCO.COM>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2000 09:13:14 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
I have dropped back to digest mode on the Triumph list because the constant
barrage of argumentative BS wore me out.  In addition to the triumph list I
will often look at Yahoo finance message boards regarding stocks I own.  The
demeanor of the people making posts to the stock message boards is
ridiculous.  The Triumph list is a little better behaved, but I am amazed at
the lack of control some people exhibit when they pound on their keyboard.
I long for the day that messages are on point, civilized, and people aren't
searching for hidden meanings and malice in everyone's post.

Just my opinion, and if you don't like it, I'll tell you I've changed it.