Re: Offering First To The List

To: "David Moag" <moag@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: Re: Offering First To The List
From: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2000 10:54:50 -0800charset="iso-8859-1"
Understood, Dave.  Thank you and sorry if I misconstrued your (and others)
comments.  Ken's greatest transgression, IMHO was to explain to the list
members why he didn't care for his air shocks to begin with, then a week
later, promoted their sale to the same people by presumably, creating a
bidding situation amongst them.  At least, that's my take on the situation.

Mr. Shapiro also might not have considered that nearly all the listers here
check eBay frequently anyway and that many of those same listers don't WANT
eBay being mentioned here in the hopes that all OTHER listers don't check
eBay as often as THEY do.  C'mon guys, you know it's true. :-)  The fewer
the bids, the lower the cost.

Ken amplified the heat by becoming a bit beligerent when called on the
carpet for his transgression, which I personally considered fairly benign,
if not misguided.  We should all remember that a little bit of humility can
go a long way towards making amends.  The reason for my first post on this
topic was to (hopefully) give the guy a chance to crawl out of the hole he's
dug for himself without providing him the incentive to dig it any deeper
with further admonishments.  I think it's safe to say that he's gotten the
point.

My good deed for the day?  Hopefully.

Best wishes,

Jeff in San Diego