Re: Offering First To The List

To: David Moag <moag@ix.netcom.com>, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Offering First To The List
From: "Martin A. Secrest" <msecrest@erols.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2000 12:54:32 -0500
To throw grease onto this fire, I somehow feel compelled to mention that those
shocks -- Gabriel Hi Jackers, part #55RE5362T -- are all of $72.95 a pair from
JC Whitney (312-431-6102). Fits a '63-'82 Corvette and Spit/GT6.   I know,
because I put them on the Spitfire I used to own.  It's a cute conversion, but
frankly, I don't really recommend them over a pair of good gas shocks.
--
Martin