Re: Please don't reply directly to me..answer to list

To: "List Triumph" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Please don't reply directly to me..answer to list
From: "Graham Stretch" <technical@iwnet.screaming.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2000 10:14:42 -0000charset="iso-8859-1"
Hi Randy
The way I would explain this is it is the seals loosing small bits to the
fluid, if you bear in mind for each application of the brakes, there are
many clutch actuations, and each clutch actuation is a full stroke whereas
the brakes only do a partial stroke! It is my experience that the clutch
fluid changes colour first, but the brakes will eventually change colour
too.

Graham.