Re: Chrome Bumpers

To: "Brumback, Tom" <BRUMBACKT@phibred.com>
Subject: Re: Chrome Bumpers
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2000 08:09:29 -0700
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
I think that in the case of Chroming, the words "Good" and
"Cheap" are mutually exclusive.  It's because of the
environmental laws that have been enacted in the last 20 or
so years that the process of plating has become so
expensive.  It has to do with all the chemicals and disposal
of same that makes it so.  So go for quality and bite the
bullet on the price.

Regards,
Joe