TR4: shoulder harness options?

Subject: TR4: shoulder harness options?
From: Steven Newell <steven@cravetechnology.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2000 15:05:20 -0700
Since someone asked about 5 point harnesses...

Currently, the smoke cloud effectively prevents tailgating, but I was thinking
of adding a plain old 3-point shoulder harness to supplement the lapbelts once
the TR4 engine is rebuilt. It seemed to me that those two bolts through the
vinyl covering the inner rear wheel wells must be meant to secure the shoulder
harness I'll buy -- since I can't think of anything else to use it for.

Is that what those are for? Are there other applications? i.e. "that's where you
install the netting to hold down groceries...." :-)

--
Steven Newell
Crave Technology, Denver, CO