Re: British Food

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: British Food
From: "Robert M. Lang" <LANG@ISIS.MIT.EDU>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2000 16:42:58 -0500
Hi,

I have to agree with Dave M. here - the food that I've had in the English
and Scottish countryside was wonderful. We just kind of randomly stopped in
at various places and were never dissapointed. I do have to admit that I
felt a little strange not ordering a "pint" with my meals, but that - as
they say - is another story for another time.

It's been about five years since I've been across the briney - but I'd go
back in a minute if I had a few hundred... er thousand extra $$$. But I
don't right now.

Maybe next year though!

rml
TR6's