TR6 PI Bosch Fuel Pump Conversion Web Page

To: triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR6 PI Bosch Fuel Pump Conversion Web Page
From: "Biedermann, Frank (SSABSA)" <frank@ssabsa.sa.gov.au>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2000 15:30:42 +1030charset="iso-8859-1"
Hello all,

As previously promised, I have created a Web Page which documents the
conversion
of my TR6 PI from a Lucas based fuel system to a Bosch based system (at
least
as far as pushing the petrol around goes). The link below has pictures of
the bits
obtained so far, and hopefully will shortly also have pictures of the
completed conversion.

http://www.adelaide.net.au/~frankb/

Please let me know of any problems you have with the page, or if any of you
have
seen the elusive terminals the pump requires.

Thanks,

Frank Biedermann
69 TR6 PI
Adelaide