Re: what did I do?

To: "INTERNET:GuyotLeonF@aol.com" <GuyotLeonF@aol.com>
Subject: Re: what did I do?
From: David Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2000 08:53:08 -0500
Cc: "[unknown]" <triumphs@autox.team.net>, "[unknown]" <LaJoMor@aol.com> charset=ISO-8859-1
Message text written by INTERNET:GuyotLeonF@aol.com
>And you have the temerity to report your decision to the masses??????
yikes!.....go find that man and do the deal....
 Larry M. >>

I understand your sentiments, but then what?
I will have a big liability on my hands, OK I could sell it, if I couldn't
afford to run it.

<

Leon,

You made the right decision.  Acquisition cost are only the start.  Running
costs can out strip purchase price - especially on a roller.  These cars
are designed and maintained by folks who figure owners don't have to ask
"how much will it cost."

I have passed up the purchase of more than one car not due to lack of
purchase funds but for lack of storage space.

Besides RR's ride like Buick's.

Dave