Re: TR-4A Respainting

To: Francis Dupuis <francisd@telus.net>
Subject: Re: TR-4A Respainting
From: Joe Sholtes IV <joeiv@snet.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2000 08:38:10 -0500
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Francis,

  Did this car have the original paint on it?   I noticed
that there was black paint behind the grille area.  I have
been noticing that Tr 4a's had this black paint as well as
TR 250's.  Could you tell me if there appears to be brush
marks in this black paint?  My car had them, and I had
someone once tell me that the factory brushed this black on.
  The black paint on my car was under neath the headlight
buckets- on the raised boss area, however.

                                     JOE IV
                                     TR 250
                               WALLINGFORD, CT. USA