Re: Distilled Water is BAD??

To: "Philip Haldeman" <haldeman@accessone.com>
Subject: Re: Distilled Water is BAD??
From: "Graham Stretch" <technical@iwnet.screaming.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2000 21:38:51 -0000charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: "List Triumph" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Hi Phil
I would think that would be better than our regions tapolene as it is at
saturation point and looks to the block and other cooling system components
to try and deposit those minerals seriously reducing the efficiency of the
system! Though you have brought to our attention a good point. Did the book
say anything about rain water as I have heard some people say they use that,
I would have thought it mimicked, fairly closely, distilled water.

Graham.