Re: Diff oil-which one

To: LaJoMor@aol.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Diff oil-which one
From: asuther@connect.ab.ca
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2000 15:59:16 -0700
I have to agree with Larry, I spent quite some time 2 years ago finding out what
oil to use in mt TR4A. I installed a early TR6 overdrive transmission and was
looking for a synthetic oil to put in it. I got all kinds of advice from local
people about using ATF and motor oil, The people at redline recommended MT 90.
Works great, even when the trans is cold it shifts easily. I also use Redline
in the diff.