FW: Sand Blaster Plans

To: "Triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: FW: Sand Blaster Plans
From: "Andy Dixon" <amdixon@erols.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2000 17:28:30 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
For those that are interested and have access to a welder or someone to weld
for them this site gives instructions for building a sandblaster from a
propane tank. I haven't done a Cost Comparison Analysis on this so it might
be cheaper to go to Harbor Freight. Poke around the web site, there are some
hilarious stories about VW busses and Ohio emissions inspections (testers
couldn't find the engine) and the Schwimmobile with the empty gas tanks
welded to the bottom and 55 gal drums attached to the outside and the trip
from Ohio to Canada across the lake (Michigan?) towing a forty foot boat. Oh
yes, and we don't have all the problems, there's some stories about VW's
going into spontaneous combustion when the line fitting to the Solex carb.
breaks loose and shoots gas all over the engine compartment.
Andy