Re: Rimmer Alert??

To: rjs@rimmerbros.co.uk
Subject: Re: Rimmer Alert??
From: Bill Gunshannon <bill@cs.uofs.edu>
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2000 16:40:55 -0500 (EST)
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
According to Richard Sharp:

> I would like to confirm to anyone who doubts our honesty and integrity
> that we are not in the business of 'ripping people off'. If anyone has
> ANY problems that have not been resolved let myself or Terry Bawden
> know..... IT WILL BE RESOLVED.
>
> E-mails  rjs@rimmerbros.co.uk        tb@rimmerbros.co.uk
> export@rimmerbros.co.uk
>
> May I thank our friends at the VTR for making us aware of the message in
> question.
>
> Richard Sharp
> Sales Manager

I would like to pipe in here and let people know that there are very
satisfied Rimmer Customers as well.  My order came in very good time
(7 days) and contained everything I ordered except one part.  And I
have since learned that that particular part is not avaialable from
anyone at any price, so I can't fault Rimmer for not having it.  I
was most pleased and look forward to future business with them.

The baseball cap was cute too, but I never wear them...  Maybe my
daughter can wear it when the weather gets better and she comes
over to borrow the Spit once the hardtop comes off for the year. :-)

bill

--
bill@cs.uofs.edu         |  and a sheep voting on what's for dinner.
University of Scranton   |